Sunday 14 June 2015

His banner I raise

Just like a seed dropped from the firmaments landed in the earth, sprouted into a big tree and serve a purpose "unserveable" so is He who was sent to the heart of all habitations
I raise His banner for the whole world to see, I tell of His good and great works for the nations to know. I will say always He gave me a brand new life, I will trust Him alone...
I could have journey far beyond existence but He told me to hold the fort.. I will come so He said and those who love Me will I take with Me...
I have decided so do I wish all do, not minding any other..
No excuse can change His mind.. No reason can cut His attention.. No forming can conform to His decision only join me as I raise His banner...
...BBM: 7F58EB99
...Twitter: @missionartc
...whatsapp: 08102678467
...Blog: missionartc.blogspot.com
📩 missionart1234@gmail.com missionart1234@ymail.com
Facebook: Mission art
Skype: Missionartcollections
+2348110611224, +2348093713418

No comments: