Monday 11 May 2015

stormy...

I picked up my pen to write, then I discovered my ink is out
My paper is dirty.... My table is rough... My mind is empty....
I tried to make a call... But the network says NO!...
Smiling as my phone went off.. Guess I could charge my battery but the electricity suddenly went on a journey....
Reaching out to my matches... I found the case filled with air alone... I decided to go to bed but my bed spread is wet..
Then I rushed to the door but the key is missing and the door is Locked....
What a wretched life...
What am I gonna do...?
Friends when it seems like our world is turned upsidedown...
When it seems like the storm is uncontrollable...
And the weather unbearable...
Don't argue or get bordered...
Just keep calm...
'He who must calm the storm...
Must first be calmed'
...BBM: 7F58EB99
...Twitter: @missionartc
...whatsapp: 08102678467
...Blog: missionartc.blogspot.com
...Email: missionart1234@gmail.com
missionart1234@ymail.com
...Facebook: Mission art
...Round: Mission Art
...Skype ID: 2817381156... Missionartcollections
...Phone nos: 08110611224, 08093713418

No comments: