Saturday 2 May 2015

There is One I Know....

There is one I know...
There is one I know: who is clothed with honour and majesty covereth Himself with light
Who stretched out the firmament like curtain and the sky like window blind
Who makes the clouds his hummer jeep and parade freely upon the wings of the wind.
Who makes the unseen and form the seen out of the dust to envelope it..
Who made the earth unshakable from its foundation to its roof..ation
Who made the waters has deep as high mountains and highest mountains are like ants in his presence
The waters run from mountain top through the valley, along hills and return to the firmament... Like drops, fall back to earth.. Science called this state of change amidst several nomenclature but I call it one of His wonders
One who gives food to habitat of the air, makes the creep thing to flourish in their own accord
Who cause the grass to grow for the cattle and herb for the service of man.. Medicine called this medication but I call it miracle that needs appreciation..
One who gave sense of nest to the birds..
Fig tree as shelter to the stork..
High hills as a refuge for wild goats and rock for the conies
I would have mistaken the sky for a soccer field..
But it isn't
The sun may look like a ball it serves the suppose of the bulb, for the day and the moon for the night..Edision tired this hundred and times and could only light a room but the one I know did it once and gave light to the whole world..
Who is to be compared to the one I know?
Who scrapped and formed me out f the dust... Added value, virtue to the vaccum in large volume placed in comfort ready mares...
Friends.. I am a wonder of the one I know...
WHATSAPP: 08102678467
08110611224
08093713418
Missionart1234@gmail.com
Missionart1234@ymail.com
BBM: 7F58EB99
@missionart1234
MissionartC.blogspot.com

No comments: